Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Review

This blog will provide a fine cut to my Project 3 Video Essay.

Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know.

I understand the beginning is a little slow. It is meant as an introduction to SeaWorld's background establishing a foundation for my argument not really to argue the history of SeaWorld.


Major issues or weaknesses in the Fine Cut that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses).

The slower beginning. There is music in the beginning its just soft.

Major virtues or strengths in the Fine Cut that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths).

I hope my viewers can understand my references and have a little laugh in spite of the seriousness of my topic.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I actually really enjoyed watching your video and I found it very interesting to learn about SeaWorld and the real problems going on over there! The only real problem I saw with some of you video was that some of the image were cut off or had too short of a time to be seen. Other than that, well done!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete