Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report 12B

The blog post will provide another edited version of my final cut




How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added a video clip of the original Shamu. I think this gives a sentimental value to the origin of the orca shows. Also a lot of people think the first shamu was a male which is not true.

How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I rerecorded some sections that I felt I sounded too sick. Also in my first draft I said the wrong illness so it was crucial to rerecord that to reestablish my credibility. Other than that I worked pretty hard on my first draft and I liked it enough to not completely change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment