Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review for Sienna Willis

This blog post will provide a review for one of my coursemates

The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed.


Sienna Willis
Production Report 11b


A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed.

An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed.


I decided to review Sienna's rough cut and offer form advice.

An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how 
did you help them make their work better?).


At complete first glance, I noticed Sienna's paragraphs were a little word heavy. I don't think she needs to cut down the word count but I suggested breaking up the paragraphs a little just to help maintain the readers attention.

An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback.

I just made some form suggestions that I know our professor will look for in the final drafts.

One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from.

Again, Sienna seems passionate about her Barbie topic like Sarah did. I hope my sick voice doesn't take away from my video essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment