Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Production Phase

This blog will provide a review of my production week.

What were some of the successes during this week’s process work? 

I learned a lot this week. A lot about how much I do and do not know about my project. Also I've learned how many different sources have different information on the same topic.

What were some of the challenges during this week’s process work?

I have not been feeling well this week so finding a day on which I could record without sounding like a gremlin or a dying cat was definitely a struggle.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I'm hoping I start feeling better and can record the other segments of my video without unintentionally scaring my audience.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I like how much I am learning about my subject and figuring out things just how complicated the situation is.

No comments:

Post a Comment