Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Katie Russell

This blog post will provide a peer review for one of my classmates.

The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed
Katie Russell
Research Report

A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed

An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed
I chose to review Katie's research report on her 10 sources.

An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback?

Katie's report was pretty spot on. I feel like offering a video source suggestion was a good way to add to her project.

An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings into your feedback

I was able to incorporate global criticism in my review.

One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from

As of right now I do not have 10 sources due to time constriction of my own fault. I definitely need to get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment