Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

This blog will reflect on my pre-production for Project 3.

What were some of the successes during this week’s process work?
I was able to find sources that contained information I didn't know of and different points of view like the benefits of SeaWorld.


What were some of the challenges during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Unfortunately, this week I did not plan as well as I could for this portion of the project. I started my research kind of nonchalantly during the week instead of really looking. This left me the tremendously long first couple of blog posts to do over the weekend.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
Based off how stressful my weekend was with leaving the blog posts to do last, I have a feeling I will start the next set earlier in the week instead of later.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I'm really excited for this project. I think I know how to work video editing software fairly well and I am really interested in my topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment