Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Rigo Avila

This blog post will provide a peer review for one of my classmates.

The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed.


Rigo Avila
Editorial Report

A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed. Review Document.

An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed.

I selected to make a content suggestion as to what Rigo could add or subtract.

An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)

Since we are still in the production phase, I think urging Rigo to get a rough video clip up is really beneficial since I know how long it is taking to get my stuff done as well.

An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback.

I just suggested Rigo post his video clip just so he could get a clear perspective of what kind of edits he should make instead of edits on a "script".

One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from.

I definitely understand if Rigo doesn't have a rough cut up because of a time issue. That's where i am at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment