Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Project 3

This blog post will provide a reflection on my third project

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? 
Explain, with evidence.


I thought of a lot of different visuals and tools to add to my project to better cater to my intended audience. I think I succeeded in providing my opinion while engaging my audience.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I still haven't been feeling 100% which played into both time management and recording time this week.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I am excited to start our final project.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am honestly really proud of this project and the research I put into it along with the little funny / witty aspects of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment