Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report

This blog post will provide another clip of my Project 3.

Outline Item

"In my first section I will provide a background of Sea World and how the company got started. I will provide dates and records of the owner. These will help people understand why Sea World was founded. This will give people an insight to the founders mind."

Adaptation of Outline Item

Section One Adaptation

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here?

Again I needed to maintain the audiences attention. To do this I employed the power of visual arts and music.

How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

In order to maintain attention and curiosity i needed to use visual and audio files.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

Again, I need to learn how to better use video editing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment