Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report

This blog post will provide one clip of my Project 3.

Outline Item

"In my intro I will clearly state the argument I will be reporting on. I will describe the setting of all Sea World locations not just the California location. I here I will add Sea World theme music and possibly breaching sounds."

Adaptation of Outline Item

Intro Adaptation

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here?

I decided to incorporate audio, pictures and background music to enhance my raw material.

How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

In order to maintain the viewers attention, I needed some in-your-face type content. A video essay with no capturing hooks or persuasive music would be boring and the viewer would choose to not watch.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

I still need to learn how to work some of the video editing software so the transitions from picture to picture aren''t so sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment