Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peer Review 1

I reviewed Rigo's rough draft. Although he made a very good rough draft, he did not add as much detail about news going on around the world / nationally as I thought we were supposed to do which i reflected in the rubric. I was a little confused as to what the actual controversy was. Also his writing was a little confusing at first almost bouncing from topics but as you keep reading the events are explained. I personally know I need to review my draft and make it flow better. I did like his use of pictures and the amount of information in his draft. It was not too much to where I got bored but enough to where I was not questioning what was going on. I think I need to now go back to my draft and make sure there is enough information on my controversy and not just on the broad topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment