Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Interviewees on Social Media

This blog will analyze my interviewees social media links and their personas.

Social Media:

Kylie Smith - Facebook, LinkedIn

Paula D. Johnson - LinkedIn

Presence:

I was unable to find either of my interviewees on most social media sights. I found both Dr. Johnson and Kylie on LinkedIn, which provides a little bit of information on them professionally. I am assuming Kylie may have a Twitter or Instagram and I am just unable to find her.

I did learn that Kylie is an avid animal lover. Her Facebook page consists of mostly pictures of her and horses or the calves she works with in her research lab.

Dr. Johnson is either very elusive on social media or just does not have any accounts. This surprised me. Most people, no matter their age, usually have at least a Facebook account.

Persona:

This is a difficult section to fill out. I have social media from Kylie, but no published works of hers. On the other hand, I have professional work from Dr. Johnson but no social media. I feel as though I cannot comment on Kyie because of this. Dr. Johnson, however, seems like a very work oriented person, someone that does not have time to sit on social media.
mkhmarketing. "Social Media Class" 03/08/2013 via flickr. Attribution 2.0 Generic



No comments:

Post a Comment