Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Project 2

This blog will reflect on my work for Project 2

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work?

The peer review really helped me this week, not only getting reviewed but also reviewing other people's work. I was able to get different perspectives on the project and ideas on how to make mine better from reviewing others.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? 

I think a challenge I faced was redoing my whole rough draft. I was completely unhappy with my rough draft and decided to redo the whole thing. It is still a little difficult to manage time with this class and my other classes but it is getting more manageable.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Based off how the past 2 projects have gone I think next week is going to rough. I am not huge fan of pre-production just for the fact that it's new and I don't know what I am doing half the time. Hopefully with this revised schedule I'll be able to keep my attention on pre-production more.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?


I am actually pretty proud of my project. Even though I felt as though I needed to redo the entire thing, I worked pretty hard on the finished product and I am hoping that shows through!

No comments:

Post a Comment