Sunday, March 27, 2016

Peer Review for Chandler Gillette

This blog will provide a peer review for Chandler Gillette.


The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed

Chandler Gillette. Engineering a Future for Tomorrow's Children

A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed



An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed

I chose to review the re-design section of peer review. I chose this because at first glance I noticed his QRG did not have all the conventions of a standard QRG. Seeing as though I did a QRG for our first project I thought I could give Chandler some advice from what I learned from doing it myself.

An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback 

I think Chandler has a really good start on his QRG. It's obviously a draft that needs to be edited but I think providing my input based off my experience with my first project QRG will help him make his project better.

An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings 
into your feedback 

I pretty much just focused on the conventions of the QRG genre.

One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from


I think I took rereading / reviewing from Chandler's QRG. He switched fonts a little ways through his project which made me realize how easy it is to mess up in editing especially in a podcast where voice, music, and sound effects all overlap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment