Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection on Production

This blog will assess my production this week.

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work?
I was able to put together a very rough cut of my project 2.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work?
This week was difficult motivation wise. Personally I had 3 tests last week and the blog posts plus a Spanish presentation I had to memorize. To be completely honest, I think I clocked out at the beginning of this week then spring break began. The due date for these blogs is also my birthday which was a huge motivation killer. I also could not upload my audio files to either blogger or google docs.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think when we start production again I am going to have a lot of editing to do.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am still kind of confused about the project but not as much as before. I need to figure out how to operate podcast editors.

No comments:

Post a Comment