Sunday, May 1, 2016

Content Outline

The blog post will provide a rough outline for my final project.

An opening section

In this section, I will introduce myself along with all of the projects we have done so far. I can provide references to my projects production work to help my reader understand my thought processes. Also i will provide background as to why I chose the topics I did.

Body Section

Research

I will reference my research report to show how in depth our research was. This will give my reader insight to our projects.

I will reference my February blog posts to show my readers how much research we needed to do on our interviewees. This makes me look credible to my audience.

Body Section

Time management

Provide work / class / club schedule to allow my reader to understand how it was sometimes difficult to allow an excessive amount of time for English. This is important because they may be able to relate.

I will talk about other class tests and downfalls. This will provide reasons for not always prioritizing English assignments.

Body Section

Personal Care

I will reference my "open post to peer review" to show my audience that I was sick during our entire 3rd project. This will provide emotional appeal.

I can talk about my personal eating / exercise / sleep habits to further explain why I was sick and why it was difficult to stay awake sometimes. This will give my readers something to sympathize with.

A closing section

In my closing I will reiterate some of my opening and explain how going back and analyzing my work and process will help me be able to know how to manage all of my topics for future assignments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment