Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report

This blog post will provide a production report for my final project

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

I am writing in paragraph form because I have left a standard college essay as my final genre.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

This production was kind of easy considering I know everything about every project I have done so the words just kind of flowed.

Outline Item

In my closing I will reiterate some of my opening and explain how going back and analyzing my work and process will help me be able to know how to manage all of my topics for future assignments.  

Adapted Outline Item

This class was difficult. It was an adjustment getting used to feeling as though I was not learning anything when I was and having to get over not wanting to do all the blog posts prior to the projects. Learning to adjust to our professor's grading style and getting used to having hours of English homework every weekend was definitely challenging but it taught me how to better manage my time while balancing my personal life. I also learned the importance of researching and how sources can either benefit or destroy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment