Monday, May 2, 2016

Editorial Report

This blog post will provide one editorial report for my final project.

How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added actual content


How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I did not have a structure set up yet in the rough cut


Rough Cut


Body Section
Time management
Provide work / class / club schedule to allow my reader to understand how it was sometimes difficult to allow an excessive amount of time for English. This is important because they may be able to relate.
I will talk about other class tests and downfalls. This will provide reasons for not always prioritizing English assignments.

Re-Edited

No comments:

Post a Comment