Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report

This blog post will provide a production report for my final project

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

I am writing in paragraph form because I have left a standard college essay as my final genre.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

This production was kind of easy considering I know everything about every project I have done so the words just kind of flowed.

Outline Item

"In this section, I will introduce myself along with all of the projects we have done so far. I can provide references to my projects production work to help my reader understand my thought processes. Also i will provide background as to why I chose the topics I did."

Adapted Outline Item


We've all been there. A difficult class we didn't necessarily want to take but needed to because we were told to. We moan and we groan but, if we're diligent students, we get the job done. My name is Erin McCabe, freshman Veterinary Science Major at the University of Arizona, and this was my view going into my assigned English 109H class. The first week of class we were told we would have 4 projects, 4 genres, and weekly blog posts to complete. What? I have to do a controversy postmortem, rhetorical investigation, public argument, and a final while also figuring out how to manipulate those into either a quick reference guide, podcast, video essay, or college essay? No thank you. But did we do it? Yes. Was it difficult? Yes. Did I have a smile on my face the whole time? Definitely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment