Monday, May 2, 2016

Editorial Report

This blog post will provide another editorial report for my final project

How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I did not have content to start out with


How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I tried to be relatable.



Rough Cut


Research
I will reference my research report to show how in depth our research was. This will give my reader insight to our projects.
I will reference my February blog posts to show my readers how much research we needed to do on our interviewees. This makes me look credible to my audience.

Re-Edited

No comments:

Post a Comment